ANTI VIRUS SHYTE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ANTI VIRUS SHYTE

Post  Guest on Sat May 31, 2014 7:51 pm

frazz wrote:
Wilson wrote:
frazz wrote:I have always used 'micro soft essential'.....had to update a few weeks ago and now it seems I have to update every 2 weeks....grrrr

HELP PLZ!!!!

Update what ?

Virus Systems always update usually daily so they know how to look for new viruses.

what I meant was that the virus thingy ran out and I had to renew after 12 mths....fair enough....renewed like I have done for the past 4/5 yrs, and now every couple of weeks its say I am unprotected, and when I try to run a scan it says it is outa date. so I delete the old and renew it.

Yes I would delete the virus scanner, download it again and install it again.

Back to top Go down

Post  frazz on Fri May 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Wilson wrote:
frazz wrote:I have always used 'micro soft essential'.....had to update a few weeks ago and now it seems I have to update every 2 weeks....grrrr

HELP PLZ!!!!

Update what ?

Virus Systems always update usually daily so they know how to look for new viruses.

what I meant was that the virus thingy ran out and I had to renew after 12 mths....fair enough....renewed like I have done for the past 4/5 yrs, and now every couple of weeks its say I am unprotected, and when I try to run a scan it says it is outa date. so I delete the old and renew it.
frazz
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 29, 2014 11:57 pm

HELP PLZ!!!!

Update what ?

Back to top Go down

Post  hicc's on Thu May 29, 2014 7:56 pm

I'm not real computer savvy Frazz... Not sure why it would be updating more often..

hicc's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ANTI VIRUS SHYTE

Post  frazz on Thu May 29, 2014 7:05 pm

I have always used 'micro soft essential'.....had to update a few weeks ago and now it seems I have to update every 2 weeks....grrrr

HELP PLZ!!!!
frazz
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: