OPTUS....OPINIONS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OPTUS....OPINIONS?

Post  Ticky on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:48 pm

i have been with iinet with my computer for 10 years and would not change them. as i said i hardly use my mobile now either but need a cheaper alternative, i dont like what telstra offer but the optus option SEEMS to be just wat i want. i'm just concerned about the service thats all. we are in a very strong reception area here.
Ticky
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frazz on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:28 pm

feral wrote:Good question.

I am with Telstra, and spend around $170 a month for my landline, mobile and internet package...I think it's a lot, since I don't use this particular land line much at all, hardly download stuff off the net, use it more for just facebook and this forum etc...I hardly use my mobile phone either...god I go for days without looking at it sometimes lol.

I am in a bad reception area but, or so I believe...and Telstra has good coverage.

Don't know what to do, don't usually use my mobile much from home anyway...anyone trying to reach me has my landline no or gets me a msg via facebook these days anyway.

I am not working as much now so money is tight, you don't worry as much when you are more cashed up. But every dollar is important these days huh?

Feral, ring and enquire about Optus landline and internet.....we have a package $75 a month with unlimited downloads etc and certain unlimited calls. If ya don't use ya mobile too often, then quit the plan and go whatever pre paid....much cheaper and easier. Between me and Gramps, we are lucky to spend $20 a mth each on mobile calls, but that is taking in to consideration that we all have freebie calls to each other. Good luck
frazz
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feral on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Good question.

I am with Telstra, and spend around $170 a month for my landline, mobile and internet package...I think it's a lot, since I don't use this particular land line much at all, hardly download stuff off the net, use it more for just facebook and this forum etc...I hardly use my mobile phone either...god I go for days without looking at it sometimes lol.

I am in a bad reception area but, or so I believe...and Telstra has good coverage.

Don't know what to do, don't usually use my mobile much from home anyway...anyone trying to reach me has my landline no or gets me a msg via facebook these days anyway.

I am not working as much now so money is tight, you don't worry as much when you are more cashed up. But every dollar is important these days huh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frazz on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Ticky wrote:My telstra Mobile business plan soon ends, and as I am no longer in business I need a cheaper plan for my mobile phone as I hardly use it now. The best I can find is with Optus but I have never used them before so am unsure about the service, coverage etc...anyone out there who can give an opinion?

me and gramps have Vodaphone prepaid....no probs with us.

I did have an Optus mobile plan cos we have Optus landline, twas good, but when dtrs both swapped to vodaphone, we swapped cos of free calls.

What kind of reception do you get is one thing you have to take into consideration.
frazz
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OPTUS....OPINIONS?

Post  Ticky on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:02 pm

My telstra Mobile business plan soon ends, and as I am no longer in business I need a cheaper plan for my mobile phone as I hardly use it now. The best I can find is with Optus but I have never used them before so am unsure about the service, coverage etc...anyone out there who can give an opinion?
Ticky
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top