Home and Away

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Home and Away

Post  feral on Thu May 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Sick of that spence and maddi story line, are they together or not, seems to change every day, so much drama for 17 yo's, ffs, we never carried on like that at my age....and yet another teenage pregnancy....yawn.

This adam being alive story line is dumb too, how could brax not know, surely he would have gone to the funeral or visit his grave etc? I don't get it.

Casey will be arrested yet again next week, how stupid, crikey if I lived there I would have left years ago lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feral on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 am

I get that part Rumi, but didnt u/stand when Adam actually told Brax he would die - and Brax kept going with it.

Liked the way they sort of made up at the end, and Adam pushed him out of the way, that was good.
feral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Adam wanted Heath to do the deal, and assumed he would be killed in the process, but Brax insisted he do it instead.

I don't know why you're all hating on Casey. He's ok. Not too keen on Tamara though.
Rumi
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feral on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:15 pm

WTF was with that story line btwn Adam and Brax, with the drug dealer etc?

I didn't u/stand it at all!
feral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feral on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Sigh I bet Casey gets involved in some trouble again, its really getting old now...

The braxton guys being in trouble again and again is getting old, yeah we know they are bad boys but give em a rest. Especially Darryl hes constantly getting the other 3 bros out of trouble...tis too repetitive and predictable. YAWN
feral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 am

It looks like that little squeeze casey has that her boyfriend might turn up and beat the crap out of that moron casey.

I would dare say the producers will try too hard again to make young casey a big bad irresistible tough guy that even teachers want to shag lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 am

I think they are trying to hard to make casey a bad boy. That he will never be.

They should have tattooed wanker across his back instead.

Sasha and desert girl what a daft storyline.

Thank goodness no Leah. Hopefully he will do her in. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:08 pm

feral wrote:That natalie is annoying, they say Charlie is coming back again, another back from the dead character? SIGH

I don't much like Natalie but I do like Brax. How are they going to pull off Charlie rising from the grave?
Rumi
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feral on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:14 pm

That natalie is annoying, they say Charlie is coming back again, another back from the dead character? SIGH
feral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feral on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Yes me too, its good for a laugh really lol,

dont like the current affair shows lately they are rubbish and trashy!
feral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Triple Home and Away final tonight
Rumi
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Good on Heath for giving her the flick I say lets hope he does.

and lets hope that her and Liam don't get back together I don't think
I could go through that again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Rumi wrote:I can't stand the way Indi pouts all the time. She looks like she is about to burst into tears. She never smiles. Ruby was pathetic

April is pretty stunning to look at but her character can be totally dopey lol

She's pouting for a kiss from me thinking of me, daydreaming if you will and no wonder she wants to burst into tears all the time Romeo aint me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:49 pm

I can't stand the way Indi pouts all the time. She looks like she is about to burst into tears. She never smiles. Ruby was pathetic

April is pretty stunning to look at but her character can be totally dopey lol
Rumi
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 pm

feral wrote:I like the mother rumi, she is very funny and I like the interaction btwn her and her sons lol.

Yeah Im sick of Bianka too Medulla, seems she has become the next town bike lol.

Shes a hottie when all tarted up but, love those legs grrrrrrrr. Aprils a hottie too but a bit too thin for my liking Wink

I'm an Indie man myself .

I wonder why Ruby left the show. She was dating Romeo in real life.
With him swinging from Indies arm everyday it must have been hard for him

Back to top Go down

Post  feral on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 pm

I like the mother rumi, she is very funny and I like the interaction btwn her and her sons lol.

Yeah Im sick of Bianka too Medulla, seems she has become the next town bike lol.

Shes a hottie when all tarted up but, love those legs grrrrrrrr. Aprils a hottie too but a bit too thin for my liking Wink
feral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:15 pm

feral wrote:Medulla I said the very same thing when the baby died, she had been in there earlier and joked about putting whisky on the dummy remember? She comes across as very feral (pardon the pun) lol

I reckon it will raise it head again too but goodness bianca needs less air time I am sick of seeing the sour face at every remark
from someone else. Sure we get it she lost the baby and is grieving but if your going to flog the old I can't get over it
line for more than a week it gets mind numbing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:49 pm

I had forgotten about that. Something was a bit weird there. Thank God she isn't a regular she drives me nuts
Rumi
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feral on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Medulla I said the very same thing when the baby died, she had been in there earlier and joked about putting whisky on the dummy remember? She comes across as very feral (pardon the pun) lol
feral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 pm

feral wrote:I like the braxtons mum, shes a crack up and was right when she said it wouldnt take Bianka long to find someone better then Heath.

Didnt take her long to hook up with Adam...she seems to go from man to man too lol. Even Heath is too good for her!

Do you reckon she killed the baby ?
Remember she was told he was allergic to something before she minded him that night.

I wish they would back off on making sasha out to be desperate all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post  feral on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:19 pm

I like the braxtons mum, shes a crack up and was right when she said it wouldnt take Bianka long to find someone better then Heath.

Didnt take her long to hook up with Adam...she seems to go from man to man too lol. Even Heath is too good for her!
feral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Rumi wrote:They have turned Bianca into a sour looking raving loon. Her and Indi couldn't squeeze out a smile between them

Yeah more so bianca though its getting out of control. First they had that silly glare on baby braxton trying to look tough and it didn't
work then they tattooed his back which was hilarious and that didn't work then they had him doing sit ups to make him look tough
at the beginning of the show and we all broke out into riotous laughter.

I am rooting for Leahs stalker to finally take her out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumi on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:53 pm

They have turned Bianca into a sour looking raving loon. Her and Indi couldn't squeeze out a smile between them
Rumi
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:20 pm

feral wrote:They've done a hopeless job of covering up her pregnancy, in some shots (when she was at Jamies house), you could see her pregnant belly full on.

How many teenage girls get pregnant on the show too? The Sasha story line last week was so predictable, running around telling peeps she was knocked up before even taking a test? Pfft. UNORIGINAL - am over pregnant teen story lines its just too repetitive!

Yeah that was stupid not taking the test DUH....I am over Bianca's stupid character & acting as well.
If she purses her mouth anymore I'm going to contact Heath and tell him to kick her up the butt each time
she does it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ticky on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:50 pm

preggers women give me the horrors.......just sayin........
Ticky
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top