Chicken Kiev with rice.
foxidrive
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinner Menu Inspirations

Post  Yodas Missus on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 pm

We usually try to work out the day before what dinner will be, but a lot of times I end up just ferreting around in the freezer in the mornings and see what we have for that night. On weekdays I try to make it as simple as possible and save the more involved dishes for the weekends.

On Sunday I made some pizzas for the freezer and we had one Sunday night. I also did a batch of Mexican beef so we had nachos on Monday night after I got home from waterball. Last night was sausages with mash and veg and tonight is lasagne. At this point I have no idea what we will eat tomorrow night. I'm thinking we might need some kind of chicken dish after all this red meat.

It can get a bit repetitive so every now and then I try to find a recipe for something new I want to try. If it works out then it's a new one to go into the mix. It gets really difficult to come up with ideas day after day so I will try to remember to post in this thread each time I come up with something new and easy or simply something that might inspire someone else who is stuck for ideas. Right at this moment I have absolutely zero inspiration for tomorrow night's dinner, except that it will possibly be chicken.
Yodas Missus
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feral on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:30 am

We struggle to know what to have too, everything is just so repetitive sometimes:

pasta, steak, tacos, fish and chips, etc etc etc

blah blah blah

feel like trying something new-

www.taste.com I think it is or au at the end has a great list of recipes with lots of categories

my mrs uses this often for inspiration
feral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dinner Menu Inspirations

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Let's see. Perhaps we can inspire each other when we are lacking inspiration to cook. Except for Sunday roasts, I generally tend to decide daily what I am going to cook for dinner. I don't pre plan, but this week I will do some of Sonny's favourites (not all) being such a nice Mum and all that Very Happy

Satay Chicken
Nachos or maybe Tacos if I can be bothered
Chicken parcels (wrapped in alfoil with cream and french onion soup)

Nothing really enthuses me right now. Suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum